Thursday, August 5, 2010

Taiylor's Baptism

What A Glorious Day!!!


Look how proud just before leaving for the church!


Right after the baptism...isn't she beautiful!


My little family


Great Grandma Burtenshaw and Taiylor. What a beautiful memory.

Grandma and Grandpa Horne & Grandma and Grandpa Bybee
Bybee Family...need to work on taking pictures in the sun.

Horne Family...also need to work on pictures in the sun!
---------------------------------------------------------------
What a fabulous day! I am so proud of my little Taiylor & her decision to be baptized. We have been so blessed to have her in our life. She is so thoughtful & we our so lucky to have her as our daughter. I couldn't have been a prouder mom especially when Taiylor and I were able to sing together for her baptism. She sang beautifully & I couldn't hold back the tears. She truly looked like a princess. We love you Taiylor and can't wait to see what lies ahead!

1 comment:

  1. What a special day for your family! Your daughter looks so happy. TFS.

    ReplyDelete