Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Taiylor

Can't believe my little girl turned eight....


So don't pay attention to the goofy mom shot, but isn't she so cute...


We started the evening out with the girls making their own pizzas. Making them was a little crazy because the dough was stuck to their plates, but they turned out good and they had a lot of fun.


Each of the girls had their own 7 inch cake to decorate. It was theirs to take home. I had frosting and sprinkles everywhere.


Taiylor thought this was a lot of fun and was making a flower for her cake. I was impressed.


The finished product. These girls were pretty creative. They all turned out really cute.


Time for presents. This part never gets old for the Birthday girl.

What's a party without games...forgot to take pictures of the balloon games because I was too busy laughing at all of them.

Now they finish the late night off with a movie and starburst. Watching Barbie and the Mermaid Tale.
Turning eight is such a big accomplishment and a milestone in Taiylor's life. We are so proud of her and the beautiful young girl she has become. I know she is going to accomplish great things and look forward to many more crazy Birthday parties and everlasting memories. We love you Taiylor.

4 comments:

  1. I cant believe she is eight!!!! Such a cute girl! Iam glad that your birthday party went well..it looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest is turning eight at the end of the year and it is hard to believe. Looks like it was a fun party. I've done the decorating sugar cookies once and I too had sprinkles and frosting everywhere! With boys it was total chaos. Congrats to Taiylor

    ReplyDelete