Sunday, June 28, 2009

FUN DAY WITH THE KIDS


Free kids fishing day at Lone Pine. I am quite the fisherman ya know...


Sisterly love. Aren't they cute?


I think they caught a smile.

Taiylor's first time fishing.


Cameron hiding in a bunch of weeds. He said mom, look I am duck hunting. He is quite the kid. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a lot of fun with the kids yest; although we never caught a fish. It is just fun to get out as a family and step away from a regular day & build more memories. Brinley was a trooper out in the sun and kept on saying, "fish." I am so grateful for my family and love the days we spend having fun together. Sometimes it is hard to put all the other work to the side, but well worth it.

5 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! The weather has been great, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I know you love to fish.. so what a good little mom you are!! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. What beautiful memories you have made with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going private, leave me your email so that I can invite you!

    ReplyDelete