Sunday, March 29, 2009

OUR NEW DOG


Love at first sight-you'd think it was our daughter


It was a huge suprise for the kids that morning.


Brinley was a little nervous & a blast to watch


The kids love this dog & they are getting along.


Nothing better than a little Father-Son time!!

Our dog is a yellow lab and her name is Miss Lady Macy. We call her Macy. I was quite hesitant and had to lay down a few rules. One being the dog doesn't cross the laundry room and the lawn is to remain clean. It's great chores for our kids and Travis. However, I have to admit that our kids and Travis have had a blast with her and they have been a lot of fun to watch. We suprised the kids yesterday morning when they woke up and got her the night before. They were shocked, especially that mom finally said yes. I have to say though, she is a dang cute puppy. If only they stayed small. The bond I have seen in the last two days has been awesome. I'm sure there will be more adventures to come with Macy.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your new little one! She is so adorable and fits in w/your family so good! Can I bring the kids out to see her? Let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little Macy. Tera I am proud of you what a leap of FAITH first a husband, children and then a dog. You are a true mom!

    ReplyDelete