Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary


I have to say I am pretty excited for our 10 yr because we finally our going on a vacation. We booked a trip to Mexico just outside of Cancun. I am nervous to leave my kids, but know they will be in good hands. It has been a while since Travis and I have just focused on each other. With kids and work I have found that it is all to easy to put your relationship on hold. It will be a good trip, but I will be excited to get back and squeeze my kids (not to mention get off the plane).
Somedays I feel like I have been married for a lot longer than 10yrs and other days I am still trying to get it all figured out. Despite some rocky roads, I am very grateful for the man I have married. He is a wonderful father and a great husband. There are so many things I have learned over the last 10 yrs. Without the experiences I have had in my marriage; I would have never had the opportunity to grow and for this I am grateful. I look forward to a lot more years of tears, laughter, & memories that will help me continue to learn how to love. Thank you Travis for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment