Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dog Gone Bad

Well, Travis and Cameron were about 2 miles away from picking up "PEPSI" when they recieved a phone call from the owner stating that the dog was pregnant. Okay, so I had to draw the line. Not only was she pregnant, but pregnant with muts & I was already having a rough time taking in 1 dog let alone 6-9 dogs. Travis broke the news to Cameron and he was devastated (along with his dad). After seeing how upset the were, I knew despite my dog fears we had to find a dog. So, we have been looking all day and Cameron continues to ask if we have found one yet. What an adventure!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Tera!!!! I cannot believe you are getting a dog! I'm very proud of you to give in to this. I know they are a pain but just like you said, it'll be so good for Travis and especially Cameron. I think Tai and Brin will enjoy the responsibilty and the fun that a dog can bring to a family! My only advice is to set your rules on the front side. Make sure everyone is on board with what you expect! I miss you and hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete