Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Taiylor


MAKE A WISH. . .


Nothing like good memories with your daughter


Our flower cupcake cones. SAY CHEESE. . .


Everybody loves PRESENT time!


Game time...Who's the Leader


Taiylor's friends & she wanted more to come.


Her new Hannah Montana Bike
I can't believe my little girl is 7. How fast time flies, next year the big "8". It makes me feel old. We had 7 little girls over at our house for a flower power birthday party. We did face painting with flowers, had flower peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, drank from a flower pot, and had cute flower cupcakes in a ice cream cone. The girls even had flower bracelets. I think the girls had fun, wether they caught onto the flower theme ...Who Knows? With 8 girls things can get a little crazy, so a big thanks to my friend Natalie for her help at the party and to mom for watching Brinley, and my other friend Jaime for taking Cameron so he didn't torment the girls. One thing that hasn't changed with Taiylor for 7 years is her desire to have friends. We love our little girl and look forward to what lies ahead. We are thankful to have her part of our little family!! Love you Taiylor

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Taiy!! I know it is crazy that you have a 7 year old! I feel like it was yesterday and you were living in my bedroom! Crazy! Well you are such a good Mom and so creative with the flower power theme!!! Im impressed! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Taiylor! Thanks for inviting Bayli to your party she had a lot of fun. Way to be a hit sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aren't old enough to have a child that old!! Happy Birthday Taiylor!

    ReplyDelete