Monday, May 4, 2009

Quick Entry

No photos tonight. It has been a long week. I have worked a lot of odd shifts in the ED, had a sick baby, & just one of those I'm having a rough Mom/wife/Tera week. Thank goodness, Brinley now after 4 days, is finally back to herself. Thanks for a good dad for taking care of her while I was at work & for dealing with my mood swings and emotional outbreaks.

Well, I finally opened a facebook account. A lot of fun, but more confusing than the blog thing. It was fun though to find some old friends from school and some relatives I see only at Christmas and RedFish. Until next posting...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the bad week, hopefully it will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH FACEBOOK!!! I hope today is better than your week! Love you!

    ReplyDelete