Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gift from the Kids


Brinley's lovely toes she painted herself Mother's Day Morning.















Taiylor and her sweet gifts.


From Cameron...nothing better than homemade gifts.

Mother's Day Morning the kids and Travis brought me breakfast in bed. While I was eating, little Brinley headed for my bathroom which is normally trouble and a couple minutes later came out with opened blue nailpolish placing it on her lips like lipstick. She also managed to paint her own toes. The only problem was she also painted my carpet...oops. Taiylor and Cameron were so excited to give me their gifts. Aren't they so cute.

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I look forward to little things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paint job! So sweet of your family :) glad you had a good mother's day!

    (yes, I will probably be moving to WA unless there is a miracle with my job :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is the cutest paint job!! Those are cute present too! I hope you had a great day cuz you deserve it!!luv you!

    ReplyDelete